Monday, March 23, 2009
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Rich Hill's Former Mr. Electric
- Old Power Plant
- Model 32-E Stationary Diesels
- Rich Hill Power and Light
- Bates County News "headliner"
- Fire
- Historical Notes of Reva Stubblefield
- Rich Hill Famous for the Fourth 1926
- A reflection from the past "Old Advertisements"
- 100th post
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


I plan on finding out more about these mail buses so be looking for more information in my future blogs.
2 Comments:
Hi, I absolutely love your blog and it has helped me with my own family research. I recognize the busses of the postal service because my great grandpa from Rich Hill worked for the postal service. I just posted an article about him on my own blog tonight and with it are pictures from 1952 with very clear pictures of the busses and postal people. www.tiffanyerinyoung.blogspot.com
Thanks Tiffany
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home