Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stagecoach Inn's Open House

Today's Blog comes from October 2, 1975 Mining Review (Belvins Collection)

Jerry Rigdon Security Bank of Rich Hill cut a ribbon of twenty dollar bills (he cut between the bills)for the Stagecoach Inn's open house.Rigdon is at the left of the picture and Jim and Jeanne Bain owners of the new cafe look on.
About 250 persons were on hand for the ribbon cutting and between 800 and 1000 attend the open house throughout Saturday afternoon .
The two-story structure features 3 dining rooms upstairs, a bus depot and a camping area behind the cafe.The entire cafe is done in a western decor.

No comments: